Live Studio Gaming Presenter (Croupier)
Celton Manx Limited are looking to recruit full time Croupiers for their Live Casino based in Douglas.
Hours are between 9am and 6pm on a shift pattern over five days per week, shifts will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
The casino isn’t accessible to the public and Croupiers will not be required to accept payments from players or calculate winnings.
The role will involve:
• learning and understanding fully the rules of each video game presentation offered to customers
• prepare and conduct games in accordance with company policies and applicable gaming regulations.
Suitable applicants will:
• be 18 years or over
• always maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude throughout their shift
• have a welcoming attitude with use of non-verbal communications for player interaction
• be comfortable presenting to a live camera
We offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
• Private healthcare insurance
• Performance related rewards
• Free on-site parking
• 22 days paid annual holidays plus all UK & Isle of Man public holidays
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Recruitment, Celton Manx Limited, Celton House, Isle of Man Business Park, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 2QZ.