Part-Time Accounts Administrator
Celton Manx, whose sports betting brand SBOBET.com is a global leader in online eGaming, is seeking a part-time Accounts Administrator to work with the Accountant, assisting with accounts duties across multiple companies. This is a 12-month fixed term contract which could be made permanent.
Responsibilities include: –
- Entering purchase invoices received from suppliers and resolving queries.
- Ensuring supplier invoices are processed in a timely manner through online banking.
- Processing bank transactions and performing reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Reconciling balance sheet codes.
- Scanning and filing invoices and bank statements.
- Assisting the finance team with month and year end tasks.
- Other general administrative duties.
Suitable applicants will: –
- Have a minimum of 2 years proven work experience in an account’s environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of book-keeping procedures.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be capable of demonstrating initiative.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office (knowledge of Sage would also be advantageous).
- Possess a flexible approach, be able to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- A competitive salary, dependent upon experience, will be offered.
- Healthcare Insurance, parking space and 22 days holiday p.a. (pro-rated).
- Minimum of 18 hours per week with a negotiable working pattern.
If you would like to be part of an exciting and dynamic business please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment, Celton Manx Limited, Celton House, Isle of Man Business Park, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 2QZ. Closing date – 21st December 2018.
In the first instance, please direct any queries to Mary Morris on 01624 721970.
Direct applicants only