Celton Manx Recognition Scheme Terms & Conditions
- Applications are invited from Manx charities and not-for-profit organisations
- The scheme is open to persons aged 16 or over.
- The scheme starts 3rd December 2018.
- The scheme closes 4th January 2019.
- The scheme is undertaken Celton Manx ‘Scheme Owner’ in the Isle of Man. Your privacy is protected under the IOM Data Protection Act.
- The Recognition Committee is made up of Bill Mummery (Celton Manx), Mike Stanton (Celton Manx), Stephen Ritch and Lee McLellan.
- Recognition is the product name for application for sponsorship from Celton Manx.
- Entries are limited to one per organisation/charity with no purchase necessary.
- A shortlist will be created based on the following criteria:
What are the organisation’s main aims?
How specifically can Celton Manx help?
What other options have you considered?
What would be the consequences were Celton Manx unable to help?
How many people will directly benefit from any support provided?
When would you require the support?
These criteria will be applied to the Recognition scheme but the scheme owner may choose to consider other organisations/charities which fall outside of the Recognition remit.
- Once a confirmed short list has been compiled, phone interviews with those short-listed will be undertaken with the Recognition Committee to determine the Recognition beneficiaries.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified week commencing 20th January 2019.
- Short-listed organisations/charities must be available for an interview on one of the following dates: 30th, 31st January and 1st February 2019.
- The Recognition Committee will endeavour to notify all applicants of the results by no later than 6thFebruary 2019.
- The Recognition Committee will make every effort to contact applicants but will not be held responsible should contact not prove possible.
- Scheme beneficiaries must be available for a photo shoot on 6thFebruary 2019.
- Funds available within the award pool are at the discretion of the scheme owner who has the right to determine the value and/or nature of any award.
- Successful applicants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the instructions for completion of application. Please retain a copy for your reference.
- Successful applicants agree to have obtained or have agreement from the organisation/charity on behalf of which they are applying, proof of which may be required to assist with the selection process.
- All entries must be submitted by completing the online application form: no other method will be accepted.
- Applicants must provide a valid email address, which will be used solely for the purposes of contacting the successful applicant and will not be included in the promotion of that successful applicant. Should any dispute arise as to the identity of the person submitting the application it will be assumed that the email account holder submitted the application.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, incomplete, damaged, and delayed in delivery or that do not comply with these terms and conditions. Proof of application does not constitute proof of receipt.
- All entries will become the property of the Recognition Committee and will not be returned. Applicants hereby assign to the Recognition Committee all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries
- The Recognition Committee’s decision is final in all matters relating to the scheme and it will not enter into any associated correspondence. Should the successful applicant not accept the prize within 28 days of notification, the Recognition Committee will choose an alternative beneficiary by applying the same selection process.
- Any beneficiary who does not make use of the award by 1st September 2019 may forfeit the award unless dates of award commencement and finish have been agreed by the Recognition Committee and that beneficiary.
- The successful applicant(s) may not transfer the award or convert it into other options with the scheme’s suppliers without the Recognition Committee’s prior written permission.
- The award value allotted to successful applicants may involve, but is not limited to, financial assistance, marketing assistance, design, PR assistance and business guidance. The value will be determined by the scheme ‘Owner’ and be discussed with successful applicants prior to any award being made.
- Beneficiaries may receive a quantity of radio spots on Manx Radio, the script for which the Recognition Committee will write and produce.
- Any radio advert awarded will be tailed with ‘Message brought to you by Celton Manx: Investing in the community’ or similar.
- Awards are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable unless agreed by the Recognition Committee.
- The Recognition Committee may require the beneficiary to take part in additional publicity resulting from their successful application and has the right, without additional payment or permission, to use that organisation’s or charity’s name for the purpose of any associated promotion.
- The promoter is Home Strategic. Home Strategic is an Isle of Man Registered Company.
- The scheme owner is Celton Manx. Celton Manx is an Isle of Man Registered Company.
- By applying to the scheme, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Home Strategic reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all applicants.